Sunday, September 26, 2010

[NEWS] 100923 Teen Top Ricky “Andy hyung, have a happy Chuseok this year”


Teen Top - the first idol group under Shinhwa's Andy. The six members welcomed a special Chuseok.

Debuting merely for 1, 2 months, with
The first Chuseok they are celebrating as idols, they said they wish to celebrate it with family members. Teen Top who are wearing hanbok in preperation for celebrating Chuseok, visited Me2day Starnews.


Below are member Ricky's answers

Q: Chuseok is the first festival you celebrate after becoming an idol. How do you feel?
A: There are so difference, except maybe we get more attention after becoming idols? I want to play and chat with my family members soon.

Q: When you think of Chuseok, you think of....?
A: There are many noonas, hyungs and dongsaengs. Our Chuseok celebration is very lively. I will think of how we used pizzas to gamble in KTVs.

Q: Your thoughts on debuting for 2 months.
A: I learned alot in these two months. I often feel pity after eliminating the stress, but... I will do my best.

Q: How would you rate your confidence?
A: 80 marks. I learned alot in these two months. We will definitely do better in the next album.

Q: What would next year's Chuseok be like?
A: Going to high school next year... I think there would be a big difference.

Q: You would like to tell Andy...
A: Hope you celebrate Chuseok with a healthy body.


Source : Star News & 6ToT
Trans by primprom@6TEENSONTOP.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment