Sunday, September 26, 2010

[NEWS] 100923 Teen Top Niel “A happy Chuseok because of many fans”


Teen Top - the first idol group under Shinhwa's Andy. The six members welcomed a special Chuseok.

Debuting merely for 1, 2 months, with
The first Chuseok they are celebrating as idols, they said they wish to celebrate it with family members. Teen Top who are wearing hanbok in preperation for celebrating Chuseok, visited Me2day Starnews.

Below are member Niel's answers

Q: Chuseok is the first festival you celebrate after becoming an idol. How do you feel?
A: I'm looking forward to good music and a heart warming Chuseok after becoming an idol. More importantly, its a happy Chuseok because we have many fans.

Q: Your thoughts on debuting for 2 months.
A: I remembered many fans from . My mood was very good, too.

Q: How would you rate your confidence?
A: I could've done better.. I'm regretting. I don't have any experience since I was young so I couldn't express myself well. I'll give 70 marks.

Q: What would next year's Chuseok be like?
A: Looks like we can grow alot. Right now we are working very hard, rookie awards will be ours right? I hope we can become big stars with many hit songs.

Q: You would like to tell Andy...
A: I miss you ah~

No comments:

Post a Comment